A Village Community
- ABOUT BRAMFORD. Read all about this lovely village
- COUNCIL. What we do and how we work. Minutes and agendas of our meetings plus other documents
- CONTACT. How to contact the Parish Council and our Councillors
- NEWS. Updates and news, the latest news is also shown on this page
- WHAT'S ON. See what events are scheduled for the year
- COMMUNITY. Local Community groups
- LOCAL DIRECTORY. Local enterprises serving Bramford
- GALLERY. Bramford in pictures
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, Bramford Parish Council is following Government guidelines, with consideration being given as to how conduct relevant meetings and activities in the weeks ahead. These guidelines are changing daily and the Parish Council expects some inconsistencies and last-minute alterations to plans for the foreseeable future. If attempting to contact the Parish Council, please use the email address - firstname.lastname@example.org - in the first instance. Thank you.
Please find the contact details for the HOME, BUT NOT ALONE Suffolk-focused community service, aiming to support people needing help during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The app lists local councils, charities, volunteers, community and religious groups, who have logged their details, and people needing help can telephone to request support.
The free app...Tribe Volunteer...can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
The telephone number for those in need of help is a freephone number - 0800 876 6926 and is staffed between 9am and 5pm seven days a week.
The HOME, BUT NOT ALONE service has been created by partners from Suffolk's councils, police, health and charitable organisations who have come together as The Collaborative Communities Board.
If you have any suggestions for the site or details to add for local enterprises or community groups please contact the Parish Clerk on 01473 747433 or email@example.com
This site uses anonymous cookies which let us see how many readers and returning readers are using the site.
Documents are in PDF format for security reasons. Some browsers have a problem with this and can stop working. If you're having difficulties accessing anything on the site please make the Parish Clerk aware.