All of the 10 COVID hotspots in Suffolk have seen case rates skyrocket in the past two weeks, with more than 1,000 cases recorded per 100,000 people in the worst hit areas.
All of the 10 highest areas, which are spread across the county, are now above the English average for cases recorded in the seven days up to January 2.
1. Fornham, Great Barton and Rougham - 1,032.9
2. Belstead Hills - 1,006.2
3. Christchurch Park - 830.8
4. Leavenheath, Nayland and Boxford - 792.7
5. Priory Heath - 781.8
6. Gainsborough, Greenwich and Orwell - 743.2
7. Sproughton, Washbrook and Hintlesham - 742.5
8. East Bergholt, Brantham and Capel St Mary - 714.1
9. Whitehouse - 706.7
10. Claydon and Bramford - 693.5
Please take care. Stay at Home. If you need help please ask.